- up to 7 horses
- pop out for more spacious living
- seating in the pop-out
The horses are guaranteed to travel in safety and comfort. With this RR5 Performance Line your horses travel under optimum conditions during the journey to and from international events. The truck offers space for approximately seven horses. The horses are arranged diagonally. The clean wat tank has a capacity of 430 litres, and the waste water 290 litres . These tanks are equipped with a water level meter. Additionally there is a water pump with a pressure switch and self-coiling hose reel with a spray pistol. The tanks are mounted in a protected, frost-proof area for use during the winter. Many extra options are offered for the RR5. For example, you can choose to have a power lift for a tack locker on the side of the horse truck as a second storage area for your saddles and bridles.
The living of the RR5 Exclusive Line has a slide-out, which makes the living area even more spacious and comfortable. The interior of the living has everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible. What do you think of the following facilities? A colour screen with remote control, automatic satellite dish and a home cinema system with DVD and CD player are also part of the standard furnishings and fittings. The speaker set in the horse section is a nice extra. The luxurious living area is more than complete, and is stylishly furnished and upholstered. A luxurious parquet floor, insulated walls, beautiful wall covering and a luxurious ceiling. Roelofsen has an extensive collection of fabrics, colours, materials and designs at its disposal for the walls, floors, furniture and windows. The choice is yours.
You enter the living area of the RR5 Exclusive Line through a separate hall or entrance with a luxurious floor. The walls and ceiling are finished in a way that seamlessly matches the living area.
The kitchen is complete and equipped with all the appliances you can think of: a spacious fridge, a combination oven/microwave, a ceramic hot plate, an extraction hood, an espresso machine for delicious coffee and, optionally, a dishwasher. All top brands. The extensive kitchen is stylish and practically laid out with a natural stone kitchen top, kitchen unit with drawers and overhead cupboards. The square sink is fitted with a mixer tap and glass cover. The truck is equipped with a diesel-fired central heating boiler for all your heating and hot water needs.
The shower and toilet area of the RR5 is luxuriously fitted out and finished just like the rest of the horse truck. Access to this area is gained via the hall/entrance and this area is also equipped with the same luxurious floor. The comfortable fixtures and fittings include a shower cabin with a thermostatic tap, a sliding shower door and a porcelain flushing toilet. The luxurious bathroom furniture with washbasin is available in various types of wood. A roof ventilator removes damp air. Above the shower area are two comfortable sleeping berths. This sleeping area can optionally be equipped with a pop-up roof in order to provide more space and comfort.
- Durable rubber floor with a soft underlay.
- Walls are finished with rubber.
- Partitions made of stainless steel and aluminium with a transparent PVC mat underneath.
- The partitions are easy to adjust, every 10cm on the front and back.
- Stainless steel blanket rack with a round butt bar.
- Cushions lining the partitions.
- Sliding windows at the front and rear of the horses with bars.
- Electric fans for air extraction.
- PL lighting in the horse section.
- Safe, rubber-coated entry ramp with integrated horizontal slats. Sufficient grip in all types of weather.
- Side panels for extra safety during (un)loading.
- Restraining bar with a rubber flap on the tail and/or side ramp.
- Stairs with anti-slip rubber that can be folded away.
- Outer door for access to the living area and horse area.
- Pivoting stainless steel tube.
Living area specifications
- A leather upholstered, circular seating area, available in various colours.
- Leather upholstered stools.
- Two leather upholstered swivelling lounge chairs, as well as a fixed table that is adjustable in height.
- Luxurious ceiling with imitation leather panels.
- Wall covering, available in a range of motifs.
- Sliding and non-sliding windows with insect and sun block screens and window blinds.
- Two high, built-in wardrobes with sufficient storage space.
- Sleeping accommodation above the cab for two people.
- Tastefully intimate lighting in the living area.
- Solid valuables safe.